Sunday, October 29, 2006

Packer!

What the pack?!?

It's amazing how a little schedule change can really pack things up.

Now, I have a packing problem!

Since I was supposed to fly off to Manila this coming Friday, I've pre-packed my bag with the stuff that I need to bring. This includes a lot of my clothes, clothes for my siblings, 8 pairs of shoes, and some Christmas gifts i was able to purchase the past few weeks. It was a difficult task to fit everything in my carry-on, but since I did it with so much diligence and passion, I succeeded in doing so. Great! Just great.

But wait! Before the week ended, I was told that I have to be in China from today until Wednesday. Since the clothes in my carry-on suitcase are for Manila's tropical weather, and the part of China i'm going it is the 6-14 degree area, that means all the things I pre-packed will be useless. And of course, I'll have no use for my sister's clothes and Christmas gifts during this trip.

Now, I'll have to unpack then repack my clothes. And not only that, when I fly back on Wednesday, i've got to unpack and repack again for the Friday trip. I have to repack a lot of my clothes, clothes for my siblings, 8 pairs of shoes and some Christmas gifts I was able to purchase the past few weeks.

Packer talaga!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny... packer! Like mother packer! Hahaha! I remember that Flash animation Marissa and her Super Friends. Did you happen to see that one?

Good luck with the repacking and China!

Anonymous said...

so its really near, its packer and package... hmm sometimes they say, can i touch your packager.. oww lots of words about it.. its really last minute thing buddy. how long will u stay in manila? upload pics ok!!
hasta proximo amigo!!