Thursday, October 26, 2006

Five for fighting

Nothing helps relax a mind like writing lists. That is unless it's Jojo writing lists and tacking it on our corkboards like he used to way back in Adformatix. Now that's infuriating more than relaxing! Grrrr... But I digress. I picked this list up from the next, and thought it would be fun to fill up.

Here goes:

1. Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?

- Reading a magazine
- Talking to people I miss (that's a lot! My family, Mark, Kin, Elsie, Jo, Prichy, D' Frendz, the SSC gang)
- Helping people who need help
- Lying on the couch with eyes closed and just listening to my breathing
- People watching at SoHo and LKF with a Mango Juice in hand

2. Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?

If it's US$5, which is around HK$35

- I'll look for some hungry soul and treat him or her to McDonald's
- Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
- Roast Duck Meal at Maxim's
- Tank tops for my sisters from Uniqlo (which is on sale!)
- Doritos and Cheetos and Munchies

3. Five Items in your house you could part with right now?

- All the plastic bags i've amassed
- Old magazines
- Shirts that are either loose or have shrunk
- Useless DVDs that my friend gave me
- Junk from the previous tenant

4. Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?

- Family Photos
- Wardrobe Closet (and all the fabulous jeans inside)
- My bed
- My comfy couch
- My uber cool leather jacket

5. Five Words you love?

- Happy?
- Sure.
- Harrumph!
- Eeeehhhhhhh.
- Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been a lurker here in your blog for like months now. i am breaking my silence because i cannot stop myself from making a comment anymore. really! i just want you to know that your posts are cool. even though they're devoid of any cam-whoring pics, they always make me come back. thanks for always making my day! keep the blog spirit allive always! happy halloween!

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Alex, Thanks for dropping by and saying hello. I'm glad to know that you find these little ramblings of mine something nice to read. I'm not much of a camera freak so i really don't have pictures here, apart from what I eat or buy. Hahaha. Do drop by again soon.

Happy Halloween!