Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby, I swear it's...


Thanks to Peter who gave me a copy of Beyonce's new B-Day CD, I am now officially addicted to the carrier single "Deja Vu." The first track out of her second album borrows the success factors of "Crazy in Love." First, there's Jay-Z's rapping, then there's the steady bom-bom beat that makes you want to just shake your butt and shimmy (which what it does for me), it has Beyonce's vocal acrobatics, and of course, it's got repetitive lyrics that makes it so easy to memorize.

I think i've listened to this song more than 200 times the past 3 days, and yes, I think I know the song by heart already. In fact, I find myself walking along Victoria Park singing this song in my head. And when I do that, there's a bounce in my step and there's a little wiggle in my tush.

Gosh! I hope people don't think I'm insane. Because if they do, then that would really be deja vu.

2 comments:

[chocoley] said...

hey i also heard some music of B in her latest cd, i do really luv her the voice is so dif from other singers. she's a good actress, singer, dancer and a model as well, a total package of good artist!

Dazed and Confused said...

Not only that, her songs are very catchy and easy to dance to. I can't help but shake my booty whenever I hear Beyonce's songs. Hahaha.