Monday, October 23, 2006

Malted Monday

Thanks to an unschedules stop at 7-11, there's a yummy new addition to my breakfast repertoire.


Presenting Nestle's Malted Chocolate drink.

For the longest time, I bought the extra-rich and extra-creamy variant of Nestle. In fact, i'd buy two packs and this would be my liquid breakfast. Today, though, they didn't have that variant. In its place, there was this nice, bright yellow pack - something unfamiliar to me. I picked it up, saw the variant name, and thought of giving it a try.

This is really, REALLY good. Since there's malt and chocolate, it tastes like a cross between Magnolia Chocolait and Ovaltine. There's a taste texture that feels good on the palate, and it feels much lighter than the "extra" variant. Needless to say, I chugged these two boxes in a few minutes, and i'm thinking of buying more later.



Sorry extra-rich and extra-creamy, you've been replaced.

No comments: