Friday, October 13, 2006

Cheapers Creepers

There has been a proliferation of unbelievably cheap stuff in Hong Kong lately. Maple is still on sale, and i've got about 30 blouses in my flat (heck, I could open a boutique, but alas, those are for my sisters and some are Christmas presents.) After wandering through Fa Yuen Street, I walked out with 10 "pashmina"(yeah, right) shawls which I got for only $20 a pop. Then, there are the $20 shoes in Isuma (and there are now about 10 pairs at home.) Ugh, I'm such a shopaholic.

Then today, I walked into this video shop in King's Road and they had Koreanovela boxed sets on sale! It ranged from $20-$60 for a box with 10 DVDs and 30 episodes! Now that's really, majorly cheap. (Having been to Shenzhen, I know how cheap DVDs can be, and this, my friends, is uber cheap.)

It looks like Hong Kong is really set to replace Bangkok as my favorite shopping destination!

2 comments:

NeiLDC said...

hey lester, i might wander if u may come cross with the dvd of japanese film which entitled " Crying out love in the center of the world" in japansese "Sekai no Chushin de, Ai wo Sakebu" by iSAO yukisada!

cheers!
Neil

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Neil! I'll check it out and will let you know if I find it.