Monday, October 09, 2006

In the tube



Mark told us last night that one of the recent commercials we did was actually uploaded on Youtube a couple of times. The thing was, he nor any of the production people did it. Mostly, they were Iya Villania fans who wanted to put their idol on net for 1.65 billion people to see.

It was a bit strange to see the commercial as accessible as this. I had fun doing this commercial. I chose the song, I gave the choreographer the directions that led to her highly charged, head spinning dance move, and of course, the copy. This clip was the only one I could access because it was the only one that could be embedded.

Whoever uploaded this made me smile. After all, she (or he) says that this is "craziest, headbanging commercial ever!" And note that the person actually recorded it from the television set before uploading it.

(Upon further investigation, i have about 10 more other commercials lurking around Youtube. Cool!)

No comments: