Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treat or Treat!

It's Halloween today! So, it's commonplace to see kids in costumes hopping from one place to the other shouting "Trick or Treat!"

When I got home, I got a treat of my own! But it's not a halloween treat, but an early birthday treat that Mark sent from Japan. Woot! Woot!


It came wrapped in two bags of plastic and a box. Mark's reaction when I told him about the wrapping was: "Talk about paranoid."

Inside the box was this nice, white box. It's a familiar looking box, and here's what's inside:


An iPod nano! A Product(Red) one at that!


It's slim, touch screen, has multiple features, and it's red! I'm such a big fan of the color red~


Did I mention it's red?

This is the second red iPod that Mark gave me. The first one was in 2007 when he gave me this other iPod nano. After 5 years, it's still working fine. In fact, I usually travel with it and kept me company during my trip to Japan last June.

(Old nano, meet new nano)

It's Halloween today! And while everyone is shouting "Happy Halloween!", I'm actually saying "Happy Birthday!", thanks to this wonderful and early present from Mark.

Now that's a treat!

No comments: