Saturday, October 06, 2012

Time files when you're having fun

As I was lecturing today, I realized that we have 1 class week to go for the first semester.

WHOA! That was fast! The semester just zipped by without me even noticing it.

But the adage rings true. This semester was indeed a lot of fun for many reasons:

- I taught a new subject
- I taught new sets of students
- We did a lot of cool projects for both classes
- Some of our projects were finalists in competitions
- We're doing more potential award winning work
- It was my first time to teach a full 9 hours for one day. (Thereby joining Chally in the "lagare" category.)
- I rediscovered my love for Audio-Visual Production
- I experimented with new teaching methods and my students loved them

And since it's the last week of classes next week, I can't help but feel sad because I won't see the other students again in my classroom.

But the again, I'm excited to meet the new batch of Advertising minors as well.

No comments: