Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Familiar fashion

An interesting site that I came across recently is Red Carpet Fashion Awards. It's a rundown of all the clothes that Hollywood celebrities wear, and the runways that inspired them. Going through it is like leafing through a magazine of best dressed celebrities, which makes for great eye candy.

There was one particular photo that caught my eye. It was Lea Michele in a watercolor print, one-shoulder gown by Naeem Khan. 


The reason why it caught my eye was the fact that it looked very familiar. After a little thought, I remembered this Bisou Bisou dress that I bought for Ate Lissa last February.


Although this is a short dress, it has the same one-shoulder action. Add to that, it also has a watercolor print, although not as "splash-of-color-y" as Naeem Khan's dress.

It's fun to see how high fashion translates to everyday wear. And in this case, it seems like it's the other way around.

No comments: