Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So Bisou me

One brand that I've been seeing a lot of whenever I visit my "haunts" is the diffusion line of Michele Bohbot called Bisou Bisou. In the US, it's being sold exclusively at JC Penney, but in Manila, it's sold pretty much everywhere. Harhar.

Frankly, I think a lot of her designs are too colorful and party-ish. That's why whenever I chance upon them, I usually give them a pass. But recently, the brand has a lot of structured dresses with interesting details. In fact, two of them were so interesting, they found a home in my sisters' closets.

The first one is this color blocked shift dress with a small peplum detail. The illusion created by the black side panels is very flattering.


The second one is this little black dress that I got for Ate Lissa. The shape and material is classic, but there's this added edge by way of the leatherette scales found along the raglan sleeves. It adds visual interest whether you look at it from afar or up close.


I'm hoping she comes out with more dresses like these. And I hope they'll find themselves at the haunts, too.

No comments: