Saturday, October 13, 2012

And still more moments of saleslady greatness...

On my way home from school, I dropped by The Landmark to look for a bandeaux to go with the T by Alexander Wang tank dress that I bought last week. I knew there were some at the bazaar section, so that's where I decided to look first.

I asked a saleslady where they were, and here's how our conversation went:

ME: Miss, saan dito yung mga bandeaux ninyo?
SL: Ano po yon, Sir?
ME: Saan yung mga bandeaux ninyo?
SL: Ha?
ME: Bandeaux.
SL: (pauses for a few minutes)
ME: (looks at her while she's pausing for a few minutes)
SL: Sir, baka doon ho sa 3rd floor, sa toy section.
ME: Toy section? May bandeaux doon?
SL: 'Diba laruan po, yon? Yung ganito...(then she does the air guitar)
ME: Ah... eh... sige miss, thank you na lang...

Yes, she was playing with the old bandeaux.

That made my day.

No comments: