Friday, October 05, 2012

FMM: Latin Flair

One of my colleagues is a lot into music. In fact, he has a guitar in his area and sometimes plays music out of the blue. Being into music myself, I enjoy his musical outbursts and often find myself singing to the songs he plays. (That is, if I know it.)

Today, he suddenly started strumming on old Santana song on the guitar. And it was perfect since it was Friday Magic Madness day. What was the song? None other than one of their biggest hits:



That song got me remembering other Latin songs that I like. There's something about Latin music that's so infectious. When you listen to it, you can't help but bob your head and move your body. Maybe it's because their music has such flair and is so easy to move to. Just like this Gypsy Kings song that we used to play a lot back at Adformatix.



Listening to these songs again brings back my interest in Latin songs. Maybe it's the Latin part of my that's driving this interest.

Or maybe because it's Friday.

No comments: