Sunday, October 07, 2012

T time

Today, I had to go to the South for a bank errand. For people like me who live in the Northern part of Metro Manila, this is practically an excursion. So, I thought of maximizing the trip to that area by going to this place that one of my friends told me about before.

I was told that there's this nice outlet store in an obscure mall/bus terminal in Alabang. Since it was on the way, I thought of checking it out. 

And I'm so glad I did. Because less than 10 minutes into browsing the racks and racks (and racks and racks) of clothes, I found this gem!


Yes, the outlet store in that obscure mall/bus terminal in Alabang had T by Alexander Wang! Can I hear a whoop whoop? *Whoop! Whoop!*

Let me paraphrase Ate Vi by saying: Not just one, but three Alexander Wang dresses!

The first one is this tank dress that's a combination of cotton and charmeuse. It has a relaxed silhouette, and the material mix adds an element of interest to the entire piece.


I've noticed that Alexander Wang likes cutouts at the back. For his Uniqlo collaboration, he had a dress like that. And this tank dress is no exception. It has a draped back that reveals a cutout.


The next piece is gorgeous at many fronts. It's this long dress in camel colored cotton.


The draping of this dress is superb! I can imagine how each drape will fall nicely on the body. The side also has a thigh high slit to show off some skin. Actually, this dress looks like a cross between Donna Karan and Alexander Wang.


The third and final piece is this very long and very sleek black maxi dress. Like the usual Alexander Wang dresses, this one is streamlined, has a racerback detail, is very long, and also has a thigh high slit.


Plus, it also has beautiful draping in front.


The great thing about these pieces is the material. True to his signature, the cotton is buttery soft and will cling beautifully to the body. This works both in tropical weather, and even in colder climates.

And needless to say, they're uber duber cheap! After all, it's in an outlet store in Alabang!

Overall, this dress fits to a T!

2 comments:

Joni Andrea said...

Whoa, those are cool finds! Where exactly is this outlet store located? :) Sorry, I usually just read your blog but I couldn't help but comment this time.

Dazed and Confused said...

Hi Joni. Thanks for visiting. I found these Alexander Want items at a stall located at the South Station. It's a bus terminal near Festival Mall in Alabang.