Friday, October 26, 2012

FMM: Never ending Hello

One time in class, we played this game where I'd pick a word and the class would try to identify as many movies with that word in the title. Some time back, Mark and I used to play this game as well, sometimes with countries (name as many countries that start with V) or songs (name as many songs as you can with the word "go.")

Since it's a Friday, I began to think of old songs that have "Hello" in the title.

The first thing that came to mind was Lionel Richie's "Hello," followed by Sergio Mendes' "The trouble with Hello is Goodbye." Then, there's this song that Rona sang beautifully during our videoke session last week at Good Times.



After Rona sang it, I remembered how much I liked this song when I was younger. Everything about it - from the lyrics to Randy Crawford's voice - is flawless. That's why this Friday, I thought I'd say hello to this song all over again.

No comments: