Monday, January 14, 2013

Stuck in this Direction

Shash's daughters - one of whom is my goddaughter - are very much into One Direction. Honestly, if it weren't for these girls, as well as those huge Penshoppe billboards - I wouldn't know what One Direction is. This is a clear indication of what an old fogey I've become.

Needless to say, I wanted to get them One Direction items for Christmas. And to do that more effectively, I had to research on the group. This led me to more than a hundred fan sites, and a countless fan made youtube videos.

That's where I found out that they were the kids responsible for this song:


(courtesy of youtube)

I've heard of this song before and found it catchy. I'd go far as saying that I like this song. Like it so much, in fact, that it's now stuck in my head as my LSS. Yes, a syrupy pop song by pre-pubescents is currently on replay in my brain. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Maybe i'm not such an old fogey after all.


No comments: