Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Milestones and numbers

January 8 is a milestone date for two reasons. The first one is highly personal and celebratory, and the other one is coincidental.

Today, my parents are celebrating their 47th wedding anniversary! Woot! Woot!


My parents' on-going love story really is a source of inspiration. And at a time when people quit on marriages easily, it's wonderful to see a couple who really brings to life the vows they made during their wedding day.

The second one is about the number 2013.


When I opened my blog page a while ago, I saw that this particular post i'm typing now is my 2013th post! It's 2013 in 2013! How awesome is that!

This calls for a celebration! (Wait a minute, we already did. Well, my parents' wedding anniversary celebration, at least.)

No comments: