Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cotton Pickings

There's a scent that I'm into a lot of these days. It's a scent that most people might find boring or ordinary, but it's a scent that I've always been drawn to, even as a kid.

It's the scent of cotton.

Nowadays, I get my fill of this fresh, cottony scent from 2 sources.

First, the Sea Island Cotton lotion from Bath and Body Works. I used this a lot before, but stopped when I ran out of stocks. My recent rediscovery of this variant was because of the small bottle that I won during our Christmas game. It was courtesy of Mona.

This lotion is usually paired with another scent that Mona gave me, the Cotton T-shirt variant of Clean.


Putting these two scents together gives of such a warm, comfortable feeling.

As I was telling Mona last Saturday, whenever I mix these two together, I feel like I just stepped out of a clothes dryer.

No comments: