Friday, June 08, 2007

Haven't I seen you before?

While I was browsing through Bluefly in search of interesting jeans, I spotted something in the "best sellers" section that sent me deja vu-ing. They featured a green dress by Vera Wang and it was supposedly flying off the on-line racks. This was the dress:


A few seconds after I clicked the "enlarge image" button, I remembered why the dress was so familiar. It was this dress:



Yup, it's the same Vera Wang dress I bought on sale in Hong Kong last January. I was able to buy it sans the velvet ribbon belt, but that's really a non-issue since velvet trims are uber cheap at Carolina's and it won't be difficult buying a yard, or three.

The great thing is, Bluefly prides itself of selling designer clothes at rock bottom prices. I checked the price of this dress on the website, and I compared it with how much I bought the dress here for. And what was the price difference? I got the same dress for only 5% of the price they're selling it for.

Yup, bargains abound in Hong Kong. You just have to look for them.

2 comments:

arniedelusong said...

:) lester winner ka talaga. we should open shop in manila or something

Dazed and Confused said...

Why not? You be the manager and I'll be the buyer. I'm sure we'll make an excellent team.