Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dial M for Milk



Cool beans! One of my favourite milk brands is now available in Hong Kong!

I first discovered Big M at Shopwise Pasong Tamo during one of the shoots we had at Unitel, and I immediately became addicted to it. What I like about it is the texture - it's smooth, velvety yet thin, which is unusual because the taste is very, very creamy. After that, I'd make it a point to buy a few bottles each time I hie off to Shopwise.

It comes in three flavours: Chocolate, Coffee and Strawberry. Needless to say, this is my numero uno choice - strawberry! I'm not big on coffee and the chocolate one falls flat in comparison with Magnolia Chocolait. So this is definitely the best of the lot.

Of course, since this is Hong Kong, the price is double that of its SRP in Manila. Here, it's about P80 a bottle, while it's just P50 in Manila. But hey, what's an additional P30 if what I get is a taste of home.

No comments: