Friday, March 30, 2012

FMM: Oh, Olivia!

Any and every 80s kid who's into music will be able to name an Olivia Newton-John song. During that decade, she catapulted into stardom from her native Australia to the world.

The blonde, beautiful girl with the sweet and strong voice charmed the world with her songs like "Physical," "I honestly love you," "Magic," "Suddenly," and of course, "Xanadu."

She also charmed the big screen with her portrayal of Sandy in "Grease," and again, her role as a muse in "Xanadu."

A few days ago, Kuya Ers and I were talking about Olivia Newton-John and how she's going to have a concert in Manila tomorrow. We were actually talking about watching the concert just for kicks. (Actually, we were talking about watching the concert just for Xanadu! Hahaha.) Unfortunately, we're going to have an out-of-town faculty meeting, so I can't.

Dang. It would've been great to see her sing all those signature songs. And I'm certain she'll sing every single one.

Gosh, I suddenly missed Olivia Newton-John. So, I "Suddenly" pulled this song out.


(Check out the fuchsia knee socks on her. Harhar.)

No comments: