Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vital Vita

One of my students asked me how come I'm so up and energetic for my 7:30am class.

My answer was simple: Chocolate milk. Harhar.

Even as a kid, I loved to drink chocolate milk in the morning. From Choco-Vim, to milk with Hershey's brown cow, to Magnolia Chocolait. It's what peps me up and is vital in getting me going the entire day.

And the past week or so, I discovered another chocolate milk to add to my routine. Vitamilk Choco Shake!



I tried it out because I was curious to know if it's the same Vita that I used to drink in HKG. And I think it is. The good thing about this milk is the fact that it's soya milk, so it's healthier. The chocolate is rich but not too creamy, and it comes with the requisite chocolate residue at the base of the bottle and you have to shake it to mix it.

Nope, it won't replace my all time favorite - Magnolia Chocolait - but this is a worthy addition to my chocolate milk repertoire.


(The faculty room at 7:00 am on a Saturday. I'm usually the only person there.)

No comments: