Friday, March 09, 2012

Pleasant surprise

This isn't a "Friday Magic Madness" post, but it's still music to my ears.

I wrote a couple of days back about how I'm currently following Paula Taylor's blog. She had one entry about her latest Plains and Prints campaign, and she posted a question in relation to that post, and encouraged readers to answer that question.

And I did.

A few days later, I get an email from Paula Taylor's management company. They told me to go to the Plains and Prints store in Greenbelt 5 to get this:



Surprise, surprise! It's a prize for getting the correct answer to the question. Woot!

This is actually the first time I "joined" and won a prize by simply reading a blog. So this was, indeed, a pleasant surprise.

Maybe this is a sign that I should get that Santorini dress for my sister.

No comments: