Sunday, March 04, 2012

March into summer

PAGASA affirmed it and we felt it. Summer is indeed in the (hot) air. While walking along the overpass leading to EDSA Shrine, I could feel the heat and I could see people around me sweltering.

Amazing how early the heat arrived. Heck, I didn't even get a chance to feel the cold December air!

But hey, summer is here and there's no use fighting it. So, the best thing to do is just dress for it.


Summer is the time to break out the pastels and bright colors like aqua and coral. They'll match the bright and sunny disposition of summer.


Another nice summer staple are watercolor prints. Summer reminds me of watercolor painting projects, so this print is super appropriate for the season.


Luckily, these pastels and prints were available at Greenhills. Tops and Totes had these nice, loose pants with a ribbon belt. And one of the stalls had this loose shirt in a watercolor print.

Now my sisters are all geared up for summer.

No comments: