Friday, March 02, 2012

FMM: Cool Cardigans

Unlike the 80s when there were so many memorable musical acts, the 90s wasn't that distinct when it came to music. My friends and I talk about this a lot. That in terms of decades, the 60s to the 80s had very distinct sounds. But the 90s wasn't that outstanding.

Of course, there were a number of great bands from that decade, too. And one of my favorites was "The Cardigans."

I'm not sure why, but whenever I hear a song by The Cardigans, I'm transported back to the 90s - working in an advertising agency, working overtime and hearing their songs in the background. Yes, happy memories.

There were 2 particular songs that they sang and I liked. There's "Lovefool," which is better remembered as the song in the soundtrack of "Romeo + Juliet."



And then, there's "My Favorite Game." This song reeks overtime for me.



I wonder where The Cardigans are now.

No comments: