Saturday, June 30, 2012

Looking Conscious

During yesterday's visit to Shibuya, we went to H and M to check out their items on sale. As Mark pointed out, this is the 4th H and M store I've visited in my 6 days in Tokyo. (Which reminds me, I have 1 more store to visit. Harhar.)

While Grace was showing me her loot, I spotted a long, neon green dress from the corner of my eye. After our conversation, I went to the rack and saw that the dress was part of this year's H and M Conscious Collection.


The dress photographs well, but it looks much more stunning in real life. The bodice has these small beads all over, and it reminded me of Cate Blanchett's Givenchy dress that she wore to this year's Oscars. The fabric was nice, and the construction was flawless. Best part is, the dress was on sale and it cost around 20% of its original price. 

Needless to say, I made a conscious decision to purchase the dress.

No comments: