Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Livin' la vida Loco

Here's another reason why I like dropping by Robinson's Galleria after hearing mass at EDSA Shrine.


Just in front of Robinson's Supermarket is this stall that sells the yummiest buko shakes! It's called Buko Loco and it's da bomb! The shakes are really, really smooth and creamy. None of those big chunks of ice that I get with the other buko shake stall that I frequent.

Another plus factor for Buko Loco is their fruit combinations. I really like their Buko + Mango froothies. What they do is they puree mango first, then make the buko shake, then they put them in one glass and shake it lightly so the 2 flavors marble slightly.


Then, they add the black jello for texture. And with all those things put together, the result is one yummy, refreshing and healthy drink. 

Their Buko Halo-halo drink is good, too. But it's a bit too heavy for my taste. With this hot weather we're having, Buko Loco's buko + mango froothies is one thing that keeps me from going insane.

No comments: