Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stick with you

One of the snacks that has been a favorite from childhood to adulthood is Jack and Jill Chocolate Pretzels. I still remember my childhood days, walking from the house to the store of Aling Ensa and buying a box of Chocolate Pretzels. Then, I'd savor each chocolate covered pretzel stick. Then, I'd play with the box once the pretzels were all eaten.

Up to the present time, I still enjoy Chocolate Pretzels the way I did a few decades back. And even if the product has changed considerably through the years, (the pretzel biscuit isn't as crunchy and the chocolate isn't as creamy,) I still remain a big fan of the product. And I've never really found a brand that can compare to my childhood favorite.

But a week ago, I did!



As much as I'm a big fan of Jack and Jill, these Fun Pretzel L'il Sticks from Knick Knacks are da bomb!

The biscuit has the perfect crunch, and the chocolate cover is so, so, so rich. Actually, it's so thick and rich that it actually melts when exposed to heat. Which goes to show how real the chocolate is.

I think that apart from Jack and Jill's Chocolate Pretzels, I'm going to stick to these Knick Knacks, too.

No comments: