Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hangovers and Herod

It's a few days after Easter Sunday and I still have a bit of a hangover from Holy Week. And it turns out that I'm not the only one. The other folks here at the office were all saying that they're not ready to work yet and they hope that the holidays were extended.

But my hangover isn't manifested by being too lazy to work. Heck, I've been churning out project after project.

My hangover led me to youtube where I watch snippets from the film "Jesus Christ Superstar." This is a film based on a musical, and it's a contemporary take on the Passion of Christ. I have 2 favorite songs from this play/movie. The first one is Mary Magdalene's song "I don't know how to love Him." And the second is the clever take on the first meeting of Jesus Christ and King Herod:


(video courtesy of youtube)

This is such a catchy tune.

So catchy, I'm now on Last Song Syndrome mode.

No comments: