Sunday, April 29, 2012

Soooo good. (Yet Soooo bad.)

If there's one fast food joint that never ceases to amaze me, it's KFC. They have this uncanny knack of turning something ordinary into something sinfully good. And here's their latest creation that fits that bill.


For two days straight, I've been ordering their Cheezy Bacon Bucket of Fries. It's part of their "Cheezy Bacon" series that includes a Twister and a Chicken Filet Burger. I've tried all 3, and the Twister and Burger are epic fails. But the fries... oh the fries!

It has their signature KFC fries, then drizzled with cheese sauce, mayonnaise, then topped with chicken bacon. Gosh, my arteries are clogging just by mentioning the ingredients. Harhar.



After today, I promise not to touch this product for the next week or two. It may be true to KFC's tagline of "Sooooo good," but it's so rich, it has to be "Sooooo bad."


No comments: