Monday, April 02, 2012

Sergio-so!

Right on the heels of Olivia Newton-John's concert, (which I missed, of course, thereby missing Olivia's performance of "Physical" and "Xanadu.") another favorite - and old - singing group is coming to Manila for a concert.

I've been blogging about this man's work for quite sometime. And I've also singled out some of his songs that have been embedded in my mind's playlist. And I've also collected some of his CDs, and sang some of his songs during videoke sessions with D' Frendz and the SSC faculty.

He is no other than Sergio Mendes and Brasil (insert year here.)



The concert is on April 24, which is the same date of a seminar I'm attending.

So, should I skip (or cut short) the seminar in favor of Sergio and his group.

I'm seriously thinking about it.

No comments: