Thursday, February 02, 2012

Have kids, will travel.

Whenever I travel, I'm a book, buy and fly kinda guy. Everything's quick and hassle free, especially since I'm used to traveling alone. I think the most number of people I've arranged a trip for is 4 people. This was back in 2007 when Ate Lissa, Bob, Miguel and Javier went to visit me in Hong Kong.

That changed today, though.

For the past few hours, I've been running around school, filing paperwork and making sure that we have all the permits ready for our field trip this weekend. Then, there's the endless liaising with the travel agent who always seems to change our flight bookings. And even until the last minute, I've got students having little surprise issues of sorts.

Yup, it's the first time I'm arranging a trip for 11 people And yes, it's a challenge.

But hey, I always find fun in challenges.

No comments: