Wednesday, October 01, 2008

She's baaaaack...

She being the Saleslady from Metro Gaisano.

Went to the Bonifacio High Street branch of Fully Booked looking for something for a particular book. Since I was already in the neighborhood, I decided to drop by Metro Gaisano to check out if there were new stuff.

While browsing at the shoe section, there was this interesting pair of color blocked mary janes with a sculptured heel. It came in two color combinations: red with black and white with black. I immediately took the pairs and looked for the nearest available saleslady.

It took a minute to find her, after showing her the shoes, she looked at me then put her hands on her chin and paused for a few seconds. Then she pointed to me and said:

"I know you. Ikaw yung bumili ng yellow and black shoes gaya non." Then she points to the exact shoes I purchased a month back. My reply was: "Wow, ang galing ng memory mo."

She went to the stockroom and skittered back after a few minutes carrying two pairs of shoes. After handing it to me, the difficult task of choosing which one began. It took me about 5 minutes before a decision was reached. Eventually, it was the red and black pair.

After telling her my choice, the saleslady looked at me, nodded and smiled with approval and said:

"Excellent choice, sir."

Then she sashayed off to the counter.

No comments: