Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Candice store

"The Women" is yet to be shown, but there's already another "chick flick" to look forward to.



Hollywood "it girls" Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway star in this "wedding-planner-gone-awry" story. Judging by the trailer, it looks like it's an all-out frenemy laugh fest in the tradition of "My Best Friend's Wedding."

But the reason I'm looking forward to seeing it is because of Candice Bergen. It looks like she's very busy the past year. There was Sex and The City, The Women, and now this. Seems like she's cornering the "dry-humor-resource-in-a-chick-flick" market. Coolness!

I've always liked her, ever since I first watched "Murphy Brown." Actually, the reason why I wanted to become a journalist is because of Murphy Brown! Harhar. Whether she was playing Murphy Brown, or Sally Weston in "View from the Top" or Kathy Morningside in "Miss Congeniality" or even Judy Tobias in "The In-Laws", she's just knee-slapping funny. In a dry, subtle kind of way.




I hope they show "The Women" soon. I want Candice!

No comments: