Friday, March 10, 2006

Show me the Muppet!

Keat and I were talking about the Muppet Show a couple of days back, then I came across this Blogthing test entitled: "Which Muppet are you." Needless to say, my fingers immediately reached for the mouse and keyboard and started answering. My muppet alter-ego isn't that big a surprise, really...

You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.


I've always liked Fozzie Bear. Though I'd rather be one of the 2 old guys sitting on the balcony and complaining how bad the acts are. Then again, it would also be cool to be Beaker or Bunsen. And Keat, he likes the Swedish Chef.

Go figure!

No comments: