Sunday, July 24, 2005

An Interesting List

Someone who knows that I'm a sucker for answering lists sent me this one. How can I even pass it up?

============================================================================

Three names you go by:
1. Lester
2. Nec-nec
3. Sir (strange, but true...)

Three screen names you have had:
1. calvin
2. getting_around
3. nick

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Eyes
2. Height
3. Hands

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Thighs
2. Butt
3. Teeth

Three things that scare you:
1. Complacency
2. Losing a family member
3. Losing passion

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Wallet
2. Coins
3. Mobile Phone

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Sergio Mendez
2. The B-52s
3. BRITNEY SPEARS! I LOVE YOU BRITNEY SPEARS!

Three of your favorite songs:
1. "Rainbow's End" - it's so full of hope
2. "Still Awake" - it's so romantic
3. "Sometimes a Love goes wrong" - it's so real!

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Openness
2. Passion
3. Laughter

Three lies and truths in no particular order:

LIES:
1. You're spreading yourself too thin.
2. We can't do anything about it.
3. Really, it's true!

TRUTH:
1. It's easier said than done.
2. You'll get over it.
3. Life is what we make of it.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. The height of a model.
2. The face of an angel.
3. The built of Kate Moss.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Travel
2. Writing
3. Shopping

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Spend a week with my entire family
2.Shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. Somebody please tell them to open a shop in Asia. PLEASE!
3.Help someone in need.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Flight Attendant
2. Priest
3. Archeologist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. India
2. Egypt
3. South Africa

Three kid's names you like:
1. Miguel
2. Sofia
3. Jacobo

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Spend a month in Barcelona with my entire family
2. See my country rise up from the doldrums
3. Go to all the countries I want to see

Three ways that you are stereotypically male:
1. I release my anger by beating things up
2. I'm really a messy person though I try to be organized once in a while
3. I hate fixing myself up

Three ways that you are stereotypically female:
1. I love to shop
2. I secretly check out what other people are wearing (and make snide comments if it's horrendous)
3. I'm very compassionate

Three people I admire:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Mother Teresa

No comments: