Thursday, July 28, 2005

Honey, they shrunk the shirt!

Horror of horrors! Mother of all horrors!

After picking up my laundry from the neighborhood laundromat, I found out that my favorite Wolverine shirt shrunk! It used to be this great fitting, Marvel themed Zara shirt. But when it came back, it's been reduced to a baby-tee!

Well, it still fits the right way on the shoulders and the body, but the length -- that's something else entirely. Though I wouldn't go as far as calling it a hanging tee, it's teeter-tottering so close to that. The bottom of the shirt ends where the top of my low-rise Levi's 521 begins. Ergo, should I shrug my shoulder just a little bit, you can instantly see skin peeking out.

And should I go as far as bending or raising my arms, heck, i'll be close to putting on a show. Low-rise jeans + short tee = flesh bonanza.

Given this shirt's sorry state, I have 3 options:

1. Give the shirt to my nephews.
2. Wear the shirt under a long-sleeved polo for that All-American College Boy look
3. Ditch the shirt and rush off to Zara for a new one.

Hmmmmm....

*think*

*think*

*think*

Maybe I should just do all three.

No comments: