Saturday, July 14, 2012

Meals with Mark: Naan Stop

It's hard to imagine that it's been a week since I got back from Tokyo. Time just zipped by so fast and things are pretty much business as usual. One of the things that I have yet to do is transfer our Tokyo photos onto my computer, and that's one thing I told myself that I'd do tonight.

One of the things that Mark and I did consistently was to take photos of everything we ate. As much as possible, we tried to be more adventurous in terms of cuisine, and we avoided the usual McDonald's, Moss Burger and other Japanese fast food joints. (Although we did have McDonald's and Burger King when we started craving for "comfort food.")

Among the meals we shared was this eat-all-you-can curry buffet at a restaurant in Roppongi. The restaurant was creatively named "South Indian Restaurant" and was tucked away in a small street leading to church.

The eat-all-you can buffet had around 6 different types of curry, soup, salad, dessert and one drink. And we enjoyed availing all of them, of course.


If that's not reason enough, they have fresh, naan bread which was also naan-all-you-can! I've written several times before that I really enjoy naan bread, so this was two thumbs up for me.


The curry was yummy, although it could've been a bit spicier. Mark said that they must have made it milder to suit the Japanese taste. But the flavors were so rich, especially for the seafood curry, mixed vegetable curry and chicken tandoori on my plate.


For all the curry, naan and dessert that we had, the price of the meal was pretty affordable. If you have a large appetite and like Indian food, this place is definitely a must visit. 

Heck, I'll definitely drag Mark here again the next time I'm in Tokyo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So now is the supper time and after looked at yours photos I feel even more hungry...And I believe you will lvoe the style of Slim Black Leather Jacket

Dazed and Confused said...

I hope you enjoy your supper.

I'm more of a brown leather jacket type of guy. I have one and I've been using it for more than 5 years.