Thursday, May 31, 2012

This story has legs

Yesterday, I had a meeting with a client. Because of that, I had to wear my usual "client wear" which consists of khaki pants, polo and my trusty Clark's.

After the meeting, I went to the printer to check on the color proof of the project that I asked them to do. This was my second time to visit them, and during my first visit, I talked to an AE named Alice.

When I entered their office, there was this girl standing near the reception desk. We looked at each other like we were strangers, and I asked the girl if Alice was there. And here's how the conversation went.

ME: Hi, is Alice here?
ALICE: Ako po si Alice.
ME: Oh, Alice. I'm Lester. Ako yung pumunta dito before para doon sa leaflet project.
ALICE: Ay, opo, Sir Lester. Naalala ko na po.
ME: Sorry hindi kita nakilala agad. Nakasuot ka ng glasses the last time I went here, right?
ALICE: Opo, Sir. Hindi ko din po kayo nakilala, Sir Lester. Kasi nakasuot kayo ng shorts noong huling punta niyo dito.

Yes, I ended the conversation there.


No comments: