Thursday, May 03, 2012

A Class Act

If memory serves me right, the last official class picture that I had was way back (and I do mean WAY back) in my Freshman year. I was part of Block I-1 with a lot of D' Frendz, and we had our photo taken at the steps of Quezon Hall. No other class pictures followed after that, basically because we really didn't have regular sections back in UP.

Today, after a long time, (and I do mean a LONG time) I found myself posing for a class picture again. A class composed of 20 professionals from 8 countries - from as near as Indonesia to as far as Bosnia & Herzegovina.

As it is customary, they asked us to act formal, and act wacky. And as it often happens, they sent us the wacky shot.


It's funny that whenever someone asks people to "act wacky," they just act surprised - hands up and mouths open. Most of my classmates did it, as well as our course leaders.

I guess that's the "agreed reality" of "acting wacky" all over the world.

No comments: