Monday, May 07, 2012

How's this for a Universal Truth?

That was one question we were asked a lot during the 2nd week of our seminar. 

As Turan, our wonderful course leader, described it, Universal Truths are truths that apply to all, even if you agree or disagree with it. It will polarize people. Some will accept it while others will resist it. But no matter how people view it, it will always be true.

So how's this for a universal truth: Going back to school is fun!


(And here are some of the people who made my 2-week seminar such a wonderful experience. Dean Charlie, Turan, Ginger and Henk.)

I've learned a lot from our refresher course, and I can't wait to go back to school and teach my students all these gems that I picked up from our course leaders.

I'm sure it'll make going back to school so much fun.

No comments: