Friday, May 11, 2012

FMM: Elevator Music

When the words "elevator music" are mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind are those classical orchestra tunes. The ones with just melodies and no words, and sound like canned music.

Apparently, the building administrator of one of the buildings in Ortigas didn't get the memo. Because their elevator music was anything but classical, melodic nor canned. Their elevator music was...

... drumroll please...

Tiffany's "I think we're alone now."


(video courtesy of youtube)

It's actually very apt, today being Friday Magic Madness day and all.

The bad part is, now I've got this song stuck in my head. Heck, while I was walking down Ortigas, I was actually singing:

"I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around..."


No comments: