Friday, October 21, 2011

Pig-ture perfect

One of the first things on my agenda in HKG was to look for the latest issue of InStyle. After checking out Page One and HMV, it turns out that they didn't have the latest issue yet. But when I dropped by GrEat to get my Triple O's fix, I was delighted to find the latest issue there.



Their "Best of the Web" issue is awesome and educational as always. But that's not the only thing that makes this issue a winner. The piggest - I mean, biggest - reason is a buxom blonde with a jolly green boyfrog.



Miss Piggy models for InStyle!

Going through the spread was such a delicious experience. The fashionable clothes (custom made for Mme. Pig) and her quips on the photos were so funny! Imagine, Miss Piggy in Jason Wu, Opening Ceremony, Prabal Gurung, Giles and Brother, among many others. This is definitely no "pig in the blanket."



She's "Pig in couture."

No comments: