Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And the giving never stops...

It's already the 3rd of January, and i'm still giving out gifts!

Met up with Joannah, Jeff and their Mom this afternoon at Glorietta to hand over my gifts to Jeff's family and Jo's friends. The gifts I gave them followed my second gift wrapping theme this year which is: Sparkling and White Christmas.


The base of this creation is a white and silver gift wrapper which I got from Ikea. It was actually a steal! (5 rolls for HK$50!) Then I used two satin ribbons to give the present a clean yet festive feel.



Of course, it needed a bit of an accent to break the monotony of white. And I chose a silver Christmas ball. There were two versions, a matte one and a shiny one. They both look good and the "silver on white on white" concept works.



Some of my smart-alecky friends insist that they're wedding presents masquerading as Christmas gifts. But most of the people who got it said that it can give Marks and Sparks a run for its money anytime.

Ah yes! Wrapping is definitely a big part of the joy of gift giving.

No comments: