Friday, January 05, 2007

Back in the saddle again

The perpetually perky and excellent business class service at CX wasn't enough to distract me from the fact that my vacation was over and i'm flying back to Hong Kong and resume work an hour after touchdown. Even my 2 favorite shows: The Catherine Tate Show and Instant Beauty pageant failed to elicit a few laughs from me.

After less than two hours, reality was staring me right in the eye. Yes, I'm back.

Back at the airport that took a joyous me back to Manila less almost 3 weeks ago.


Back taking the train that efficiently and quickly brings me back home.


Back to waiting for a cab to take me to Austin Road.


Back to the office where emails and storyboards await.


Back to my office on the 33rd floor with a nice view of Causeway Bay and a bit of the Harbour.


Back at my desk.... and whining about being back.

(While i'm checking 3 storyboards, 2 print ads and 2 edit downs. Yup... I'm definitely back!)

No comments: