Monday, December 04, 2006

M&Ms meet Mint

The last time I was this giddy about M&Ms was when they introduced their crispy variant in the cerrulean blue pack! While browsing for something to nosh on at Mannings, this deep green pack leaped off the shelf and grabbed me by the collar, just begging to get noticed.


It's the new M&Ms variant for Christmas! Honestly, the past few incarnations of M&Ms were a bit disappointing - the worst being Peanut Butter M&Ms. (And to think that Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite, but M&Ms and Peanut Butter just don't mix.) Ergo, I had to double back to see whether this new one would be worth the few dollars I'd shell out.

Lo and behold!



M&Ms Crispy Mint! Need I say more! It's got the crunchiness that I've always loved about M&Ms blue, but now it has a hint of minty freshness in every piece. If Andes thin chocolate mints and Nestle Crunch had an offspring, this will definitely be it. I bought two packs, and they were gone in record time.

Dang! I forgot to take a photo of the actual chocolate! (They come in dark green, mint green and white.) Oh well, I guess i'll just have to buy a few packs more later.

No comments: