Monday, December 11, 2006

Corporate Christmas


One sure sign that Christmas is just around the bend is when we start receiving Corporate Christmas gifts. The 2nd week of December usually ushers in packages of different shapes and sizes from clients, agency partners and suppliers. Among these gifts, there's one I look forward to receiving. And I received it tonight.


It's the gift from the stock image company, INmagINe. Among the lot of gifts I received last year, theirs proved to be the most practical and visually appealing. (I got a bottle of white wine last year and it's still gestating in my fridge at home.)


Their gift this year was similar to the one before. They have a tent calendar which is filled with beautiful images and the easy to read dates. One of the reasons why I haven't missed a birthday this year is because of INmagINe's calendar. It made checking the dates and writing them down more entertaining.


An added bonus this year was this little folder which had playing cards, a pocket organizer, a CD of images, and a letter from the GM. The packaging alone was way worth the admission, and I love their corporate color scheme of orange and black. (Halloween? Maybe not.) And the graphic design is also great eye candy.

I wonder who else in this office received a package like this. Maybe I can exchange it for last year's white wine...

No comments: