Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mallow Touch

Rejoice! Rejoice!

They now have Choco Mallow Pie at the Jollibee store in Central!

Choco Mallow Pie has to be my most favorite Jollibee dessert of all time. I was addicted to it when I was still in Manila, and was a tad bit disappointed when they didn't have it available here.

Good thing somebody had the noggin' to decide to bring this little gem of a dessert to Hong Kong. Hopefully, though, it's a permanent thing.

Thanks, Jollibee!!! (Now, can you bring Chickenjoy Strips and Double Cheese Fries here, too?)

2 comments:

Somnambulist Nocturnal said...

hey! did you ever grace the cinema one originals screening at gale? I thought I saw you there, but I wasn't just too sure that it was really you. Anyhoo, i was there to see Rekados.

sleepyhead29.livejournal.com

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Marlon. Yes, I did see Rekados at Galleria. It was a pretty ok film, and Eula was the main reason why I wanted to see it. Do you like Filipino Indie films? Looks like they're producing a lot in Manila these days. Maybe we'll run into each other in another movie.