Monday, May 18, 2020

Seeing Double: Frances is Vera familiar

There's a long list of actresses in Hollywood that are often mistaken for one another.

There's Amy Adams and Isla Fisher, Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel, Bryce Dallas Howard and Jessica Chastain, Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison, Jaime King and Jaime Pressley, and so on and so forth.

Heck, I've even written about the last two here.

Now, I've added a new pair to the list.

Presenting:


Was watching a clip of Vera Farmiga in one of her films when I had that "a-ha!" moment. She reminds me a lot of Frances McDormand!

They're both great actresses, and I enjoy watching their films - Frances McDormand in Fargo, Vera Farmiga in Source Code - among others.

I wouldn't mind seeing them both in one film as sisters! That would be a double treat!

No comments: