Thursday, May 21, 2020

Color block-buster! - The return!

It was the same month last year when I wrote about this bevy of color blocked dresses that I got from Zalora. They were classic dresses with details and shapes in contrasting colors that "lifted" the dress. (I can still hear Anna Wintour in my head saying "lift it.")

Now, a little over a year after, another color blocked beauty was delivered at home by Zalora. Particularly, this pretty and fashionable piece.


The detail in this dress is more ornate. Unlike the dresses last year where the contrasting colors were just blocks or panels, this dress has the contrast on the top part, creating this bustier illusion for the whole dress.

If that's not enough to make the whole thing look interesting, there's a flounce at the bottom to add a touch of movement to the dress.

Overall, it has that element of classy classic and hint of fun. Which is why I thought this dress was a blockbuster to begin with.

No comments: