Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Mouret of Light

Or, “Things you find when you’re not looking for it.”

Was rummaging one of my closets looking for one of my old backpacks. While carefully removing some items, a black, folded piece fell out. I didn’t know what it was initially. I just knew it was a folded piece of heavy, stretch wool fabric.

Curious to see what it was, I unfolded the item and was pleasantly surprised what it was!


It was a Roland Mouret x Banana Republic dress that I didn’t even know I had!

This was part of the 2014 capsule collection that he did for the American fast fashion brand. I wrote about it several times on my blog, but I didn’t know I had a piece from that collection. And it’s a piece that I wrote about as one of my favorites!



Surprise, surprise indeed! Now that I found it, I should give it to Ate so she can use it!

1 comment:

Danielangelena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.